Meet your audience where they are.
Content is nothing without connectivity, and that means a channel strategy that puts the content in the right place, at the right time, with the right audience. When developing a channel strategy, Padilla starts with a unique PESO (paid, earned, shared, owned) model for each client. Then we ensure that we’re pulling the right levers at the right time to maximize progress against our client’s goals. Our Channels team then gets to work executing – whether we are creating paid display ads, running social media activations or pitching targeted media, our experts work toward driving successful outcomes.
As your program is underway, we continuously measure and optimize using real-time dashboards. If your social media advertising is outperforming, we’ll allocate more budget to secure even better results. We iterate, improve and use our learnings to determine future strategies to achieve client goals.
Our areas of focus include:
- Social Media: Often, when communicators think about social media, their minds immediately go to engagement. While engagement is important, it tells only part of the story. Only 1% of users engage with brands on social media, so when we focus on engagement, we lose sight of the 99% of our audience who is consuming our content, but not necessarily clicking the “like” button. That’s why, at Padilla, we focus on quality content and meaningful metrics. Great content, with paid support, receives more eyes for fewer dollars.
- Influencers: Instead of tapping the right people to build a strong network of connections, some brands mistakenly use influencers as a bullhorn for their precise messaging and refuse to relinquish creative control. The results are forced and inauthentic content, discredited influencers and programs that don’t achieve the real goal.
With Padilla, you don’t have to worry about that.
Our process for building influencer campaigns – from KOLs all the way to social media influencers – starts with our Connection Strategy. This involves conceptualizing, building and activating an influencer network to reach your target audience in the right place at the right time with the right message.
- Social media influencers
- Key opinion leaders
- Community leaders
- Public policy authorities
- Industry experts
- Culinary and nutrition professionals (chefs, dietitians, nutrition experts)
- Paid Media: In today’s digital-first world, paid media has become critical to the success of any integrated communications campaign. Using our audience-first approach, we work with clients to determine the ideal channels to reach stakeholders at the right time. Our team of experts determines which paid media mix is right to accomplish client goals, whether it’s through programmatic display, SEM, connected TV, digital audio, native, lead generation or anything in between.
- Media Relations: When you say it, they hear it. But when the news media say it, they believe it. The research proves this. For us, telling your story through the news media is more than pushing press releases – it’s investing time and expertise to build strong news media relationships and crafting engaging stories that build audience awareness and trust. And we should know, as many of us are former journalists. We bring deep experience, and have delivered top placements for our clients week after week for more than six decades.
- National media relations
- Online media/blogger relations
- Trade media relations
- Media coaching
- Media monitoring and analysis